Monday 11 July 2016

New to blogging too!

Just in case you haven't guessed, I am also new to blogging, so this is something of a tech journey for me also. In addition to fumbling my way around the controls, I have enlisted the help of little people. For some strange reason, little people have the ability to become experts in new tech overnight and rather than attempting to teach them, I am convinced it is more efficient to let them loose and then allow then to explain to you everything they have learnt within microseconds.

So if occasionally my blog is looking strange, please bear with us. It is either my lack of experience or little people developing their professional skills alongside me. But then, as for any mother, little people are part of the package and part of the joy. Just like the colouring, we are all learning together.